This tutorial will teach you how to take a screenshot on your android smartphone.
Method 1 (For android users, using Android version 11 and upward)
- Drag down the phone screen with your fingertip, to enable you access the screenshot icon. It is located among other menu options.
2. Tap on the screenshot icon to take a screenshot of the phone screen.
3. Tap on done to save your screenshot. You should know however, that your phone may automatically save the screenshot for you.
Method 2 (For android users, using Android version 4 and upward)
1. The second method involves pressing the power button and the volume-down button simultaneously.
2. The phone will then take a screenshot of the active phone screen. Tap on done to save your screenshot.
If you are unsure of where to find your menu options, or you probably need a walk-through, here’s a tutorial video to aid you.
Note: Certain applications may prevent screenshot from being taken, due to privacy policies.